Tuesday, March 3, 2009

30 Days of Night Movie Review!

Hello all and welcome to March.
This edition of our newsletter were going to have a Horror Movie review of a kinda of new movie. We are reviewing the Movie 30 Days of Night which came out in 2008.
30 days of night Pictures, Images and Photos
30 Days of Night was not as good as I thought it would be. To me it was extremely overrated. It got to much credit then it actually deserved. But before I go in depth on the review let me tell you what the movie is actually about. 30 days of night is about the small town of Barrow,Alaska. In which the town is preparing for 30 Days of night were they don't see sun for 30 days. But during the vampires come to feed.
Being I am not the biggest vampire movies fan I still watched it. Now the plot of the movie was really good. Also the movie being in Alaska I thought that was very creative. Now it was not a typical Vampire Movie. It was a lot more gorier and the actual vampires looked way different then you would think a vampire would look like. They looked bad ass to me. But the thing I did not like was that it was kinda of annoying when you ever see the vampire it would scream and to me the scream was very annoying. Also another thing was it kinda bored me at some parts. But it was way too overrated their is a lot more better movies out their. So our final review for 30 Days of Night is....3 out of 6 skulls!
I know I had mention too you guys about Nightmare Sinema but in the past. But I actually got the time to watch them last Saturday night and let me tell you the show as gotten a lot funnier then the past. It also shows really good movies too. So make sure you watch Nightmare Sinema every Saturday night a Midnight on My TV 20 Detroit! also go to their site www.nightmaresinema.com
So that is all for this weeks Newsletter
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment