Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cell Block 13 and Saint Lucifer's Haunted House Review

Hello all,
This week we got our first Haunted Attraction reviews for the 2009 season!
Now the haunts we reviewed were not on our Hauntober list But we were in the area at the time so we decided to review them!
This week we are reviewing 2 haunts: Cellblock 13 and Saint Lucifer's both located in Flint Michigan. Go to their site for info and coupons. Go too www.fearfest.net

CellBlock 13 Review
This is my first year attending Cellblock 13 haunted house and I thought it was an awesome haunt to go too. It was a great Old School style type of a haunt which I love. But they also mixed some new school style type of props in their as well. Now I love haunted houses with a theme in it and let me tell you this haunt had an awesome theme. Cellblock 13 theme is a haunted prison were the inmates are taking over. This haunt was crazy people were yelling all over the place and people chasing you trough out the haunt. Now it was also pretty gory as well some scenes were really gory. Which makes it all so much better. Now their was some problems with the haunt. Things were a little crazy it seemed they had people in their not knowing what their doing. But part of the reason is its the grand opening weekend so that explains a lot of it. This haunt is pretty scary their was a lot of scary scenes in it. I had a great time a CellBlock 13 and hope to come back next year!
Our official review for CellBlcok 13 is: 5 out of 6 Skulls

Saint Lucifer's Review:
Last time I went to Saint Lucifer's I thought it was a good haunt. Well let me tell you its a lot better then the last time went to it. It was an awesome haunted house. Now this haunt theme is a haunted asylum which is one of my favorite type of haunted house theme. It was just like you walked into a mental home too. All their scenes were CRAZY they had people chasing you,yelling at you and making some people in my group I went with Cry! Now I think it needed some more gory scenes in it. It seemed like it was laking some gore which is ok but I think for that type of haunt it needs some gore in it. But other then that it was awesome. They also had some great props in it. You can tell they went all out to scare the you know what out of people with their props and their actors. I think Saint Lucifer's Haunted Asylum is worth the drive from anywhere!
Our Official Review for Saint Lucifer's Haunted House is: 5 out of 6 Skulls!

That was our first reviews for the haunt season. We hoped you enjoyed them.
Now all the haunts we review we will put on our Find Your Fear page which is a haunted house directly!
Next week reviews are Hopefully Deadly Intentions Haunted house and Extreme Scream Haunted House
To see all our reviews go to our site http://mchc60.50webs.com
Thanks for reading
Scare you later

No comments:

Post a Comment