Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Our top 5 haunted attractions in Michigan (2009)

Hello all
Last Week we started our summer of screams which is list of our top haunted attractions . So this week we got the top 5 list of haunted attractions in Michigan during the 2009 season

So here we go

#5 The Lab. Groose Ile Michigan
The lab is one of my favorite haunts in the area with some of the best props. With some of the best scenes in it. Its kinda long haunt and its well worth the drive from anywhere. The lab will scare a lot of people and i think you would enjoy it
go to www.thelabhaunt.com

#4. Saint Lucifer's Asylum, Flint Michigan
This haunt is nuts latterly was one of the most insane haunts you can go to in the state. I love all the props in it and the actors are pretty intense. Now I know the drive is pretty long if you live in the metro area but its well worth the drive. You will not be disappointed at St.Lucifer's
Go to www.FearFest.net

#3. The Extreme Scream, Talyor Michigan.
Now The extreme scream has been scaring the shit out of us for years now, and this year was no different. The thing I love about The Extreme Scream is its an old school and it might just be the last old school haunt left in the state. They have really good scares and a good set up in the haunt. It always been a good haunt and I think everyone will love this haunt!

#2 Urban Legends Haunted Attractions, Detroit, Michigan.
The reason why Urban legends made number two on the list is there is 6 different haunts in one location. And all the haunts are really good. There is a lot of gore in it and its really intense. Its well organized and very scary. This year was my first year going to this haunt and it defiantly wont be my last. So in 2010 haunt season make sure to check it out!
Go to www.666haunedhouse.com

And Number one is......
#1 Deadly Intentions Haunted House, Warren Michigan
Last year Deadly was number one our list and this year is no different. I absolutely love this haunt, I have been going to deadly for years now and I love it every time I go. One of the main things I love is there theme changes every year and the themes are awesome. It has to be one of the scariest haunts you will go to in Michigan. If you haven't experience Deadly Intentions you must go in 2010 because they are waiting to Scare the Shit out of you!!
Go to www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com

Now I know this list was short but I wanted to change it up with different haunts and I am running out of time.
But we would like to thank all the haunted attractions I went to this year, thanks for scaring the shit out of me.
Next list will be the top 5 haunted mazes and woods in Michigan.

Now next week we will be gone on vacation but we will be back on the week of the 12th with a brand new list.
Make sure to go to our site Http://mchc60.50webs.com
Thanks
Have a good Fourth of July

No comments:

Post a Comment