Tuesday, January 27, 2009

White Noise Movie Review

Hello and welcome to our newsletter. We got another horror movie review for you guys. This week we are reviewing and kinda old movie but a good one. We are reviewing White Noise which came out in 2005.


When White Noise came out I did not think it would be good as it actually was! White noise is was of my favorite horror movies in 2005 and I still like watching it when ever I can. Its a very chilling movie to see. White Noise is about the dead trying to reach the main actor Micheal Keaton trough static trough the T.V and radio. Which I think is one of the best ideas for a film very original! Also I think this is Micheal Keaton best movie. He is a good actor and he shows it in White Noise. I think white noise is a good movie to take to freak people out. It kinda freaked me out cause it is actually true that some spirits can reach people trough the static in the radio. If you watch any ghost hunters show its actually true. Which is a good thing to remember if your watching White Noise.

Our final rating is 6 out of 6 skulls.

We got some good news for next month horror news letter. We will be having another election about the best horror movies of 2008 and many more. So stay tuned with our newsletters.
and make sure to check out our Fright forum http://frightforum. proboards. com
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment