Monday, October 12, 2009

Deadly Intentions Haunted House Review

Hello all,
This week we have more haunted house reviews for Hauntober 2009. This week we went to two haunted houses. Urban Legends and Deadly Intentions.
So we got one of our two reviews.... Deadly Intentions!

Deadly Intentions. Located in Warren,Michigan. Go to www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com

Deadly Intentions is by far one of the best haunts that I went to this year so far this haunting season. I mean I say that every time I go their but I sware to you that it gets better every year we go to Deadly. Now this years theme was pretty unique its City of The Living Dead. It was an awesome theme. Pretty much it was 20 minutes of good props and scenes and I forgot... GREAT SCARES!! The scares in deadly get better as the years go buy. and this year was prolly the best on the scare level. I mean their were in your face action the whole entire time. Deadly Intentions as always been a In your face haunt but I think this year was the most in your face you can get with a price of an admission ticket. I also think its one of the most goriest haunted houses you ever fine. With gore that can make your stomach twist. Another thing I love about Deadly is its always experience etheir you trying to escape a prsion (2008 theme) or trying to escape fast zombies trough a maze of hell. Their is no part of this haunt that you can not love. Every part ethier scares the you no what out of you or just make you wonder was is going trough the creators head of this place their must be something wrong with them!
Deadly Intentions is a must go for this years Haunt Season!!!
Our Offical Rating for Deadly Intentions is: 6 out of 6 skulls!

We hoped you enjoyed our review make sure you go to their site www.dealyintentionshaunt.com
stay tune for tommrow review on urban legends haunted attractions review
and our total info on our haunted yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment