Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Saw 6 Horror Movie Review!!

Hello all,
This our second horror movie review this week for our Holiday of Horrors celebration!!!
This movie we are reviewing is........ Saw 6
saw 6 Pictures, Images and Photos

Now let me ask you a question, Did you think saw ended last year? Well let me tell you what I don't think Saw will never end. Here we are for the 6th time reviewing another saw movie. Now I was pretty surprised how good it was. It kept the same gore like all previous saw films but I think this one was the best on the gore level. Saw 6 had a pretty good plot to it, you would think after 5 films they would run out of ideas for a plot but every film is different which is what I really liked about. This saw had some great gore scenes in it to make you turn in your seat. One of things I didn't like is it was kinda hard to follow I was a little confused at some parts. And I hated the ending well I am not going to give anything a way but there is more then likely another saw in the series. But that is all I don't like about it. But I pretty much think that everyone who is into the Saw series like me and a lot of people are then Saw 6 is worth taking a try to see if you like it.
Our official rating for "Saw 6" is..... 4 out 6 Skulls!!

That was our review for Saw 6 and we hoped you found it use full. Now if you want to send us some feedback on reviews or you just want to send a movie to review email me at motorcityhorrorclub@gmail.com
Next week we will have a brand new review for you
so stay tuned
Our Site: http://mchc60.50webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment