Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Last Exorcism Horror Movie Review

Hello all,
This month started Find Your Fear which is free haunted attraction advertisement and we are glad to say that is up ad running with tons and tons of dates from Michigan haunts and Ohio Haunts as well, We have tons of dates and info. So if your looking for a haunt to go this year let Motor City Horror club guide you, and if you have a haunt you want to advertise just give us a email at motorcityhorrorclub@gmail.com and make sure you go to our myspace for Find your fear www.myspace.com/findfear

Well this week we got a Horror movie to review, Now I know its been a long time since we reviewed a movie but we have been busy with the haunt season which is only weeks away!
So we are reviewing a new movie that just came out

Photobucket
The Last Exorcism 2010
Well I had a lot of mix feelings when I went to see this film. I herd good reviews and very bad reviews. Too me I thought this movie at sucked when I first starting watching it. I thought it was very boring but ounce you sit for a good hour or so it got pretty interesting. It really starts to turn creepy when the possion starts to take place. Now one thing I really liked about it was shot on a home camera so it felt real, and there wasn't a lot of big graphics. Like some exorcism movies, they kinda made it real like this can actually happen. I also think the girl was great, she really made fit the character. It did have some corny scenes but then it had some good scenes.
But the ending was really what made me kinda dislike the movie, it was very odd, it wasn't a surprising ending but it as a WTF just happened kinda like the Blair Witch and its over with so your kinda in the blank so i thought it was kinda dumb and not really thought about when they made it.
So I give the Last Exorcism 3 out of 6 skulls for its creepy scenes and its bad ending!

We hope you enjoyed our review of The Last Exorcism. Since the haunt season is almost there we wont have anymore horror movie reviews to after the haunt season.
Our site is up and running so make sure to check it out for find your fear go to http://mchc60.50webs.com
Tanks for reading,
Stay Scary out There

No comments:

Post a Comment