Friday, October 29, 2010

The Crypt Haunted house Review

Hello all,
We got our final haunted house review for the 2010 haunt season, we are sad too see it come to the end, since Halloween we are running our Yard of Terror home haunt.
so our final review for 2010 is

The Crypt, Located at: Burton,Michigan
This is my first year ever going to The Crypt and I thought it was a good haunt. It was an old school type of a hunt with a lot of great scenes in it. It had a lot of awesome props in it and it was very gory. One of the reasons why I liked it was a in your face type of a haunt. People in your face every left and right trough the whole entire haunt. But there was some things I disliked about it as well. I thought it was a little to short for my liking, I wish it was a little bit longer. Another reason why I didn't like it was that I could see people ahead of the time so when theu jumped out in front of us we already had see thems. But other then that I think The Crypt was a great haunt and if you are in the area its deffently a must go.
Our offical rating for The Crypt is 4 out of 6 skulls.

We hope you enjoyed our review,
Now as we said before we are having a haunted yard and if your looking for a good time you guys should stop by
We are open 7 to ?? located in Taylor,Michigan on Polk St right of ecorse,
So check it out and please go to our site http://mchc60.50webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment